Why Sell With Fell Reynolds?
At Fell Reynolds we know that an accurate valuation will help you achieve the best possible price for your property in the shortest possible time. Nobody wants their property to be under-valued and to potentially lose money or indeed to have it over-valued and to just sit on the market for ages waiting for a viewing. We are a RICS regulated company and take pride in demonstrating how we accurately value your property by using:
- Comparable reports to demonstrate recent sales and marketing activity in your sector of the market.
- Land Registry sold price data.
- An in depth assessment of current local market conditions.
- Analysis of current buyer demand for properties in your price range.
I think it’s important that my property reaches the widest possible number of potential buyers
We use both the latest technology and more traditional routes of ensuring your property reaches the widest possible audience of buyers in the most effective way. This includes but is not limited to:
- Posting on Rightmove, Zoopla and Fell Reynolds websites.
- Extensive advertising in the local newspapers.
- Displays in our prominently located offices on the High Street.
- High quality brochures using digital photography.
- Free floor plans.
But we don’t just stop there as we will ensure that every buyer we know about will receive a personal introduction to your property from one of our experienced Sales Team by phone.
The thought of showing people around my home makes me nervous
A properly conducted viewing is not an easy thing to achieve and we don’t ask our clients to do them unless they choose to. Fell Reynolds Folkestone is the only local agent who uses dedicated and professional viewings personnel to escort viewings and consequently:
- We rarely have to tell a good buyer that we can’t do a viewing to suit their timing.
- We will know the buyer’s “hotspots” and can lead them through the viewing accordingly.
- Importantly the Sales Team can as a consequence spend more time selling your property.
The last time I sold a property, I heard very little from my agent and they were very untimely in returning my calls
We know that selling your home can be a stressful time and the last thing you want is to feel out of the loop with what’s going on. Honest and effective communication with our clients is at the heart of everything we do and we will:
- Issue monthly vendor contact letters or e-mails detailing and assessing your viewing and Internet activity and performance. These will be followed up by a telephone call from one of the team to discuss the statistics in person.
- Attempt to obtain feedback from viewings within 24 hours, which we will telephone or e-mail through to you as soon as we have it.
- Progress any sale by liaising with your buyer, their estate agent and solicitor to try and ensure the process is as stress free as possible for you.
I hear that mortgages have become difficult to get these days so how will I know that my buyer can afford to buy my property?
When we receive an offer on your property we not only use our experience to negotiate the best price but we also fully qualify your buyer by:
- Carrying out a full assessment of the buyer’s position on any related sale.
- If a mortgage is required then we need to see the mortgage in principal document AND importantly proof of deposit funds.
- If the purchase is cash then we would need confirmation from the buyer’s bank that the funds are freely available.